Marketing and Branding Services for Associations
- World class marketing at affordable costs
- Experienced marketing and communications professionals
- Full in-house design, copy writing and production capabilities
- Results-oriented message communication
"In selecting adjectives to describe EAI, only superlatives come to mind. Your firm conducts its business in an efficient, trustworthy and friendly manner. You and your staff are industrious, innovative and reliable. The quality of work is exceptional and the zeal and enthusiasm with which you and your staff approach each task is exemplary."
Philip H. Gordon, MD, Past-President
American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
EAI will work closely with you to build a results-oriented marketing plan to strengthen your organization both internally for volunteers and donors and externally for public advocacy.
As nonprofit organizations typically require a much softer sales touch than their business world counterparts, finding that right approach is an art. Based on years of experience, EAI will recommend the right approach for your organization.
Factors EAI will evaluate when developing your organization's reputation management and marketing strategy include:
- Image of the organization - What do people visualize when they think about your organization? What do you want people to see?
- Appeal of the mission - What are your organization's core messages? Who are its primary and secondary audiences?
Programs include website, online and social media initiatives, e-mail and direct mail campaigns, direct response advertising, keyword search advertising and collateral materials for market-driven initiatives.