AMCI Accreditation Ensures Quality
After a rigorous application, review and inspection process, EAI became one of the accredited members of the AMC Institute's ANSI/IAAMC A100.1-2002 - Standard of Good Practices for Association Management Companies. AMCI is the global accrediting agency for the association management industry. Among more than 500 association management companies worldwide, fewer than 10 percent have achieved AMCI accreditation.
To association leaders this means that:
- EAI has rigid protocols to help ensure your association's assets are secure and properly handled.
- EAI has processes that enable it to perform high-level association management functions and deliver quality services.
- EAI has established and implemented procedures to ensure delivery of services that meet and exceed standards.
- EAI maintains comprehensive and appropriate insurance.
- EAI meets or exceeds all industry requirements and the highest level of professionalism and responsibility.
EAI is honored to have achieved this milestone as third-party accreditation is a valuable way to improve operations and formally verify that we are meeting the highest standards of association management.